Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank God it's Monday

Hello all,

It's a fabulous Monday...

To my fellow participants in the SET Program at Microskills, this is a big week. Let's get our Business Plans in ship shape for Thursday - or at least on their way to ship shape.

What an incredible opportunity this if for us to help each other and to learn from each other and to support each other and to be thankful for the chance to benefit from this program.

I'm so grateful to have this opportunity to learn from the expertise of Kathy and Christy and to get to know all of you and share in your passion and enthusiasm while we trailblaze our way along our paths to success.

I found another great source of inspiration that I thought I would share in hopes that you will find it helpful as well... This one is a lot of fun.

Please visit the site if you need a boost: http://www.tut.com/. It's amazing what a little boost can do to help renew your enthusiasm and passion to follow your dreams. Also, it's uncanny (that's one of my grandmother's words) how accurately the little notes for the day you can receive from this site will seem to uniquely suit your personal situation. Mike Dooley, the founder of this site is one of the gurus of positive thinking who is featured in the Secret, for those of you who have had the chance to see the video. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, please let me know if you're interested. While I'm on the subject, and relentlessly promoting potential sources of inspiration, here's a link to that site as well: http://thesecret.tv/.

For any of you who would like to look up the meaning of my grandmother's word, here's another link I hope will be helpful: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/uncanny. Last but not least, for my fellow SETers, here's the link to the site we need to complete our assignments for tomorrow: http://www.surveymonkey.com/.

Take care.

Ardently yours,

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your over-the-top story or comments and words of inspiration for others.