Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tending My Garden

Dear Fellow Lovers of All Things Inspiring,

Spring is sprung!!! It's beautiful. My Commuteducation blog has been in hibernation. I'm digging deep and finding the time of day I need to do what I love on this Commuteducation garden path from where I am to where I want to be with everyone else too who is hyped to move onward and upward...

I was inspired today by so many of my inspirers, one of my faves of all time being Ralph Waldo Emerson, who said, "When I go into my garden and dig deep with my shovel, I feel such an exhilaration and health that I discover that I have been defrauding myself all this time in letting others do for me what I should do with my own hands."

I love words that make me go "Wow!" Hope others will find these words will help you dig deep too and maybe even go "Wow!"

Digging up a little dirt can sure help us find our ways to the aesthetic and fragrant treats our backyard and spiritual gardens grow when we're looking for what's good about others and what we can do to be better ourselves.

Happy rainy day Monday!!!

Wow,

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your over-the-top story or comments and words of inspiration for others.